Sussex Food Producer of the Year, sponsored by Southern Co-op
- Bangers Galore, Horsham, West Sussex
- Jengers Craft Bakery, Billingshurst, West Sussex
- The Sussex Biltong Co, Balcombe, West Sussex
Sussex Drink Producer of the Year, sponsored by Natural PR
- Bolney Wine Estate, Bolney, West Sussex
- Long Man Brewery, Litlington, East Sussex
- Ridgeview Wine Estate, Ditchling Common, East Sussex
Sussex Butcher of the Year, sponsored by RP Meats Wholesale Ltd
- Cottenhams of Lindfield – Craft Butchers, Lindfield, West Sussex
- Nick The Butcher, Hartfield, East Sussex
- Tablehurst Farm, Forest Row, East Sussex
Sussex Farmers Market of the Year, sponsored by Harvey’s Brewery
- Horsham Market (Saturday), West Sussex
- Lewes Farmers Market, East Sussex
- Shoreham Farmers Market, West Sussex
Sussex Eating Experience of the Year, sponsored by Lloyds Bank Cardnet
- Into The Blue, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
- The Cat Inn, West Hoathly, West Sussex
- The Fig Tree, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex
Sussex Food Shop of the Year, sponsored by Sussex Food and Drink Network
- Jeremy’s Two, Cowfold, West Sussex
- Rushfields Farm Shop, Poynings, West Sussex
- Veasey & Sons Fishmongers, Forest Row, East Sussex
Sussex Newcomer of the Year, sponsored by SRC-Time
- Heritage by Matt Gillan, Slaugham, West Sussex
- Heritage Wheat, Keymer, West Sussex
- Skylark Cafe Restaurant, Eastbourne, East Sussex
Sussex Street Food of the Year, sponsored by Horsham District Foodies supported by Food Rocks
- Mann & Moore, Horsham, West Sussex
- Pizza Leonati, Ninfield, East Sussex
- The BBQ Project, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex
Sussex Young Chef of the Year, sponsored by Blakes Foods
- Dan Ibbotson from etch. in Brighton & Hove
- Freddie Innes, who was working at Ockenden Manor Hotel, West Sussex
- Thomas Thwaites from Rathfinny Tasting Room, Alfriston, East Sussex
Young Sussex Farmer of the Year, sponsored by Natural Partnerships CIC in association with Farmers Weekly magazine
- Conor Haydon, who was working at Goodwood Estate, West Sussex
- Dan Hird, Lambert Farm, Plumpton, East Sussex
- Dan Wells, who was working at Holmbush Farm, Balcombe, West Sussex
Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2020 Sponsored By
Entry is now closed for the below four categories in the Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2020! Our judges will be in contact with you soon if you have made the shortlist! Grand Finalists will be announced in March 2020.
SUSSEX STREET FOOD OF THE YEAR
Our winner will offer great food to be eaten in a mobile situation, including as many local ingredients as possible. Finalists will participate in a live competition at Horsham on 27th October.
SUSSEX YOUNG CHEF OF THE YEAR
Our winner will be aged 25 or under on 31/01/20, working or studying in Sussex, with a talent for creating a wonderful menu of creative dishes using local ingredients.
SUSSEX NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
Our winner will be an innovative business from any part of the food and drink sector, supporting local produce, which has been trading for up to 3 years by end 2019; has the ambition and determination to succeed; and can demonstrate a realistic and sustainable business plan.
YOUNG SUSSEX FARMER OF THE YEAR
Our winner will be a young farmer aged 35 or under by end 2020. They can come from any sector within agriculture, horticulture or viticulture and must be involved in food or drink production. They could be part of the family farm (owned or tenanted), a student, an employee or self-employed. This young person should display the following attributes: vision; leadership; innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship; ability to incorporate new ideas and practices; ability to inspire others; and the desire to succeed and grow business.
Midhurst Pie Company triumphs at 2023 British Pie Awards...
Horsham Food & Drink Businesses Get Listed on New Online Directory...
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Natural PR Ltd, Ivy Cottage, Brighton, BN45 7AG, http://www.naturalpr.biz. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.